TMNT-L Forums
July 18, 2018, 08:24:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Are you an FMA fan?
YES I LOVE IT!!!! - 5 (71.4%)
Yeah, I've seen a lot of it. - 1 (14.3%)
It's good, I've seen it here and there. - 0 (0%)
It's ok... haven't seen enough to really care - 0 (0%)
Not something I care about, seen it... didn't get hooked - 0 (0%)
No, haven't seen it. - 1 (14.3%)
NO!  You like that show? - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review FMA Movie "Fullmetal Alchemist"  (Read 4034 times)
Michaelangelo
Battle Nexus Champion
TMNT-L Mod Squad+
Leonardo

Never pay full price for a late pizza

iveyangelo IveyAngelo IveyAngelo
« on: August 26, 2006, 02:42:54 AM »

Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up

Oh man I don't know how to describe the night I had... the good the bad... the insane!   Though over all I WILL not forget this night anytime soon.  As tonight, I went out with GP (Georgie Pie) and Shadow Wolf to the movies.  It's our first REAL chance to have the three of us hang out and do something that we all enjoy, and really this couldn't have come at a better time for the three of us.   A movie we've all been waiting for since the second we saw the last episoide of Fullmetal Alchemist.

GP got back in town on Tuesday, though I didn't get to see her till Wednesday, when she got back in town she IMed me telling me that FMA was going to be at the threatres on this Friday and Saturday... FMA THE MOVIE!   Now I thought my first chance of seeing it was going to be at CN con, though this proved me wrong.  So right away when we got together, we planned out our little trip to the threaters tonight.  Now I've been holding off seeing this movie in subs, because I love dub so much more, and feel I'd respect and enjoy the movie a lot more if my first time seeing it was with the voices I was a fan of with the series.

FMA is one of the BEST dubbed series out there.  To the point that when I hear it in Japanese I can't stand the voices, esp Al it doesn't sound right.  Here we had a child do Al's voice and it was wonderful and the voice that I really would rather hear coming from the series.  So this movie meant a lot, though the good things out there are worth waiting for, and that is SO true with this movie!!!   As I've been holding my breath to see it, and the excitement was way too much.

Anyone who doesn't know, FMA is my second biggest fandom right now.  I love the full series, the characters, the plots, the comdey... the show is so worth watching.  The animation and voice work is just breath taking.  I can't believe how wonderful they did at putting this together.  

For those who don't know FMA, it's about two young boys in a world where science has gone past just machines and building stuff... it's almost like magic, they're able to make things as long as it's equal exchange.  As children they watched their dad be an alchemist, though he left when Al was really too young to remember him.  Ed on the other hand did remember, and always studied to be an alchemist as well.  Though when their mother died, the two young boys crossed the lines and used forbidden alchemy... when they tried to bring their mother back to life.   In doing this, Ed lost his leg... though Al's body was pulled into this dark circle of danger they created... to save his brother, Ed exchanged his right arm to attached his brother's soul to a armor suite.  Learning their lesson the boys knew they'd never try to bring anyone back to life, though they still had the goal to get Al to his real body, and to return Ed's arm and leg.

The story follows these two boys in their adventures, as they join the army of this world and search for all the key things to make them normal again.  In doing so they make many new friends and enemies... they learn many sercets of their life, and get to see things no one should ever see.  There's lost of life in this series, so those who can't take a tear jerker... beware this series.  Though if you enjoy a good series where things come and go... check out this series.   I HIGHLY recommend it.

Before my movie review I will like to give a review of this movie going event... which helped make this movie even more specail tonight:

This movie did not have many ads, infact there was no ads on TV that it was going to be shown.  So those who came were hard core fans who were able to get wind of it.  We came an hour early and was able to get good seats... through out the hour we watched the theatre fill up with fans.  Fans with home made shirt, plushies of their favorite characters, hoodies from Hot Topic.   You name it, the fans had it.... and the theatre filled up nicely for a movie where only those who searched knew of it.   This is the first, and at this time the only theatre in all of Michigan showing the movie.  So I was pleased to see the size of crowd we had.  Yes I've seen the theatre more packed before, though only with events that were brought up on TV.  

The lights went out... and first ad they showed was a new movie with Hugh Jackman in it, called "The Prestige".  There was only whispers durning this ad... and I kind of wondered if this crowd was going to be the type that took more of a part in the show itself... though the next ad on the screen answered that question... as I saw the words we all know and love come upon the screen "Imagi"  it didn't even taken me anymore time to realize which movie was going to be showing up on that big screen for the next minute... as it scanned over the New York buildings... I sat awaiting the crowd's reaction... and right away I heard someone say as if a question... 'Ninja Turtles?'... than as soon as the Turtles were seen, the crowd cheered and clapped..... things went great through out the rest of the ad... the laughter of Mikey falling into the trash can, and another brust of laughter at "I'm ok"... it was GREAT!   The feeling from the crowd just shot me into a high right there... as the next thing for us to see was the movie coming onto the screen.

This crowd was the best crowd I've sat with in the longest time... as the scenes were serious you could just feel the tension from the crowd.... when they were sad... the emotions were not something hard to find on the person next to you.... and if a scene was funny the full crowd would break out laughing... and if a hero did something good, you heard the cheers cover the crowd.   It brought me more into the movie, it gave me the feelings even stronger that they were trying to show on screen.  Durning one part of the movie, I caught myself with my hand up near my mouth in shock and a bit tense to see what happened... and I looked around... SW also had her hand up... than my gazed even more so over the crowd to notice that a LOT of people were with their hand up.  It was as if, durning this time, all these strangers came together and were going through the same emotions all at once.  Just that feeling, showed how powerful... how strong... and how well written and displayed this movie really was.  I can't believe how everyone took so well into the movie.

This was really the best time going to the movies this year, and I'm hoping to do the event again tomorrow night as well.  This movie ROCKS!!!!!!!

Do NOT read the spoiler if you NEVER watched Fullmetal Alchemist!
Do NOT read the spoiler if you NEVER saw the last few episoides of Fullmetal Alchemist!

This series turns out in ways you'd never supect when you start watching it, and the movie picks up at the end of the series.  So PLEASE do not keep reading, if either of the two above applies to you.

Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You  Shame On You

highlight to read

Yes I'm making this hard to read, because I'm really serious, if you haven't seen this, don't read!

The movie starts off, showing basically where Ed is, and most of the beginning of the movie is following Ed.  At the very beginning he's telling a story of his past, when he was still living in his world (if you don't know what I'm talking about here, stop reading please!!).   At this time, he meets a lady who will play a major roll through the full movie.  We learn that she can tell people's futures just by touching them.   (how does he meet her, why are they going where they're going and how she befriends them.... find out by watching the movie).

Meanwhile back in their time line, we learn that Al is searching for Ed... and hasn't given up.  We also learn that Al has no memories of his years traveling with Ed, he just knows that last thing he recalls was trying to save his mom, than waking up and Ed is gone.   So it is a none stop search for Ed at this time.  We also see where most of the other lead characters are at this time.  It's a good cover to show what's going on... and I really wonder what all happened after Ed left, esp with Roy.... cause it's clear he's going through a rough time.

Back to Ed, the lady friend the meet... ends up being on the run and they take her into where they're living.  We also learn that Ed often sees people who reminds him of those he knew in the normal time line, be they friend or foe.  Some great faces show up durning this time.   Though also durning this time you realize just how bad things are, as the lady friend is being out casted a lot... and you start to get wind of an up coming war.   Things are not good in this world that Ed feels like is a dream.  

While out Ed sees a guy who reminds him of an old enemy (not giving away which one) and follows him, which gets him pulled into the main story line of the movie.  Where this guy is dragon hunting and leads Ed to a place where he does meet someone from his own world... a relative Wink  This relative is taken away before things can really be all explained... but Ed gets just enough hints to find where the relative was taken.  Once he gets there, he finds a Transformation circle... he finishes it up, after looking it over and by mistake he opens it up an learns that there's humans here planning to open a door into his own world, to bring back weapons and an army to help with their side of the war.

Ed job should he choose to except it, is to go stop these warriors from going to his world to use it.... to take over....  along the way he sees old faces, and is hurt by some of his new friends.  Want to find out more about the movie... check it out!

Over all I give this movie 20 out of 10!  It's the BEST movie I've seen all year!   The way it pulls you into the story, the way you want to cry at times, though totally laugh at other times.  There is no disapointment in checking this movie out... and I'm sure any fan who sees it, will leave craving to see it again and again and again!

If you're looking to see this movie, hopefully this link will help you  http://www.funimationfilms.com/theaters.html

Remember my words about wanting to SEE the full series before seeing the movie.  Go rent the DVDs... BUY the DVDs... just don't see it without knowing the full story behind Ed and Al!

Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up  Thumbs Up

Donatello
TMNT-L Mod Squad
Rocksteady

Sharon D Lee
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2006, 12:13:18 PM »

Heee....   yes!  FMA rocks, it does.  Even more than Naruto, imo.  Love

I only saw the English fansub of both the show and the movie (is what a friend sent to me), so I dunno if they changed anything in the dub (they usually do).  

The thing that struck me as interesting in the movie, was that they had Nazis in it.  Wow, never thought I see the day to see Hitler in an animation since Bugs Bunny.  Heh.  But yet, I liked what that gritty bit of realism added.  I also was happy both brothers got to be together again.. and Al got his body back!

But it ends there, cause (like I said, I dunno if they improved the reasoning of things in the English dub) the logic and the plot holes in the movie made little sense.  I've pretty much tried to stay out of the fandom on this (mostly cause I don't want to ruin my appreciation of the series with the sick pervs who like to slash the two brothers :p )   But I have seen some spoofs of the movie that poke at all the holes in it.  Some rather funny.  *heh*

Still curious about the English, since from your review, it sounds like they might have smoothed over the plot holes. I'll keep an eye out for the DVD of it later.   Very Happy/Big Grin

In the meanwhile.. I still want to finish collecting the manga!

BTW... who was your fav character?  I'm partial to AL, but Ed is so funny too when he throws his temper tandrums about being short and stuff.  And Winry..!  *hee*

Have you hugged a robot today? Love
Michaelangelo
Battle Nexus Champion
TMNT-L Mod Squad+
Leonardo

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2006, 07:44:55 PM »

Pick a favorite????

I almost think that's impossable with this series... I mean I totally love both brothers, Ed and Al are GREAT!   And wow all the other wonderful characters, like Armstrong!  He TOTALLY ROCKS!   Huges and Havoic!   They're all such wonderful and strongly shown characters.  I mean even the back ground characters, have their good character growth and history behind them.

I don't think I can really choose a favorite in this series, which is rear, usually I know right away that I like this or that character.  But FMA, it's got me finding things I love in all of them.

Love   Love  Love  Love  Love  Love  Love  Love  Love  Love  Love  Love  Love  Love  Love  Love  Love  Love  Love  Love  Love  Love  Love  Love  Love  Love  Love  Love  Love  Love  Love  Love  Love  Love  Love

Love  FMA IS LOVE  Love

Donatello
TMNT-L Mod Squad
Rocksteady

Sharon D Lee
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2006, 11:45:09 AM »

Yeah.. they all work together as a dynamic.  I have quite a few too... and even some of the homoculus were beginning to grow on me toward the end.   Love

Michaelangelo
Battle Nexus Champion
TMNT-L Mod Squad+
Leonardo

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2006, 12:06:41 PM »

I saw the movie again last night, not as good as a crowd... though the movie still being just as good.  I love it, and some of the lines just stood out more and more this time.  And I really love the times when Ed and Al are together... esp when they first find each other.... "Brother?  BROTHER!"  hehehe wonderful scene.

Ed to Roy: Like the patch, though it should of covered the mouth too.

hehehehe  As of next month the full series of DVDs will be released, SW only needs 3 more to have it all.  I still need to collect it for myself.

highlight to read
With the holes in the movie...  I really wish that they showed how/if they got the gate closed.  I'm guessing they did... though it would be cool to find out more about that scene.   Everything else seems to be left open for another movie.... and I would LOVE a second movie!

Though with the crowd this time, we had three annoying guys in our area talking through the full movie.  Really annoying!!!!  

I'll have to say a good crowd that first night was really perfect.  Though the good news, even the second night people got excited about the movie ad for TMNT!!!!!   I love hearing the crowd get excited for TMNT.  My two favorite shows at the threatre two nights in a roll...  TMNT ad for TMNT 4 and the FMA movie!  GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be seeing the movie again next week at CN con!!!  I can't wait!

Donatello
TMNT-L Mod Squad
Rocksteady

Sharon D Lee
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2006, 08:50:25 PM »

Oh hey... my bro sent me a link to this chibi OVA...

It's a fansub, but still very funny!  

Michaelangelo
Battle Nexus Champion
TMNT-L Mod Squad+
Leonardo

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2006, 09:01:02 PM »

Hehehe yeah we saw it!!!   The night we came back, GP told me about it... so we watched it on youtube.  It was an extra feature on the Japanese release for the movie.  I SO SO HOPE they DUB it!!!  Very Happy/Big Grin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.

BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled