TMNT-L Forums
April 26, 2018, 09:16:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Windy Con 1990  (Read 2034 times)
Michaelangelo
Battle Nexus Champion
TMNT-L Mod Squad+
Leonardo

Never pay full price for a late pizza

iveyangelo IveyAngelo IveyAngelo
« on: December 15, 2006, 02:49:38 PM »

Ok, I touched a bit about this Convention in Memories of being a Turtle.  Though thanks to our current Casey Jones I am inspired to do a bit more of a post on this convention.

As I mentioned before this was the first convention where I went to with my Turtle Costume, and wearing Krang on my shoulders.  It was when I was walking around in my TMNT sweat clothes, with Krang on my shoulder that HotHead and I met.   He wanted a picture, and I told him about my Turtle costume.  Soon enough we were friends hanging out at the convention.  He was a fan of the Tour music as well, so we even took a break from the con to listen to the sound track.  At this time in my life I didn't have a camera of my own so I wasn't getting any pictures at the con.  Though HotHead was, so he said he'd send me copies.  (I'll share the pictures when I get them scanned Happy/Smile ).

On the last day of the convention I remember being down in the dealer room and HotHead found a fan art piece of a female Turtle.  I remember it clearly, I don't know why all these years later I still remember it this clear but I do.   HotHead liked it so much he bought himself a print of it.  Through out these years I would think back to this drawing every now and than, it's just one that did stand out since it was the very first drawing I ever saw of anyone doing a female Turtle (even though she didn't have a back shell... and had a tail!).

Well just yesterday Casey Jones came over and gave me a Print of a female Turtle... and to my surprise it's the SAME female Turtle that I saw all those years ago!  It just made me think so much about that convention 16 years ago so I wanted to share this with everyone.

Here is the picture of the female Turtle that I'm speaking about it.   It was a small world for Casey to find it, and it to appear back in my life.

Heh just a major blast from the past for me.

Michaelangelo
Battle Nexus Champion
TMNT-L Mod Squad+
Leonardo

Never pay full price for a late pizza

iveyangelo IveyAngelo IveyAngelo
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2007, 09:03:01 PM »

Here is a picture that HotHead took of me in my costume at Windy Con.   This is one of the earliest pictures of my costume.

Heh you can still see my face through the costume at this point, later we fixed that so you couldn't... but I like the costume that was made in 1993, a bit more... but still not my favorite I got a design I want to make.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.

BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled