TMNT-L Forums
September 18, 2018, 12:33:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cuz I was bored...  (Read 1631 times)
cowabunga14
Foot Tech Ninja

« on: October 01, 2005, 11:53:47 PM »

So one day in Algebra Workshop I was bored so I drew and wrote some TMNT-related stuff on a spiral note back inside cover while doin' warm ups and takin' notes. It has some sketches, story arc names, things the Turtles say, and whatnot. This has a story with it too. The kid that sits next to me that's a graffiti artist asked me "Are you an artist?" I was shocked that he asked that question and took a moment to answer. I responded with "I guess." Then he asked me "What's that a picture of?" I said "I dunno...just a bunch'a nonsense. I was kinda bored." I wasn't sure he would understand if I told him what the picture was. Then he said "Oh." Well, here's the drawing/block letter words.  

Lemme know what ya think.

Andrew Modeen
Stocktronics

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2005, 12:19:31 AM »

Anything with the words "Return to New York" (my favorite arc containing my favorite TMNT issue, #21 of Vol. 1), "City at War," and "Mirage Studios" on it is good by my book. Happy/Smile

Mindy
TMNT-L Reviewer
Krang

Author

Google Talk
mindymousie mindymousie
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2005, 01:46:59 AM »

Ninja pizza!!!!  Love

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* Permissions