TMNT-L Forums
December 18, 2017, 03:13:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guests that will not make it.  (Read 3130 times)
Michaelangelo
Battle Nexus Champion
TMNT-L Mod Squad+
Leonardo

Never pay full price for a late pizza

iveyangelo IveyAngelo IveyAngelo
« on: September 09, 2005, 10:49:36 AM »

Hiya everyone,

I figured I'd make a topic for Guest that have to turn down our invites for one reason or another.  This is not to be mean or poke anything bad at anyone.  The reason I'm doing this is so that people know that these Guest do know of us though their busy lifes or how far the TMNT is out of their lifes prevents them from joining in the first Post I'll give a list of Guests that turned down.  Below, in replies of the same order the guest are listed will be the reasons they turn down the offer, either in their own words or with at least the reason given below of what's going on.

I'll like to THANK all of these guest for taking the time to reply to the request and I hope that everything goes GREAT for them in the Future to come.

Guests
Jeffrey Scott:  Writter of the Last season of the original TMNT Series.
Mike Pollock: Voice of Garbage Man and Jack Kirby in the 4Kids TMNT series

If you invite someone and they turn down being a guest, and you'll like to let everyone else know about this please PM me with the name, job, and reponse of why they can not join and I'll add it here to the list.

* Please do not give any replies here, so people are not sorting through replies to see why guest are not going to be on the forum.  Thank you! *

Michaelangelo
Battle Nexus Champion
TMNT-L Mod Squad+
Leonardo

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2005, 10:52:55 AM »

I wrote Jeffery asking him if he'd join the forum, and letting him know that I realize he's very busy.  Here's the reply I got from him about joining us.

Quote from: "Jeffery Scott"

You're very right that I don't have much free time.  Add to that that I
don't remember anything about the TMNT scripts I wrote, and I think I would
make a pretty poor chat partner.  So I'm going to beg my leave.  But I wish
you and all the TMNT fans the best.

Jeff

I'll like to Thank Jeff for taking the time to respond to my email.  And say I'm sorry that he will not be joining us.  By the sounds of it, he's keeping busy so I'm happy for him.  Best of luck to him!

Michaelangelo
Battle Nexus Champion
TMNT-L Mod Squad+
Leonardo

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2005, 11:26:25 AM »

This name could be removed at a time in the future.   If it is, I'll even delete this post, so it's not in the way of the other guest that are not coming.

Mike Pollock is very busy at this time, and has a lot going on.  So he will not be joining the forums at this time, though he MAY join at a later date when things settle down.  In the meantime if you'll like to learn about Mike Pollock check out his Home page.

I truely hope that Mike can join us sometime in the Future he's a GREAT guy, and if you haven't got the chance to meet him yet do check out his web site.  He's a normal guest at Anime Next, I have known him now since October 2003.  He's a member of the NTN forums.  Michaelangelo

Quote from: "Garbageman"
Garbage is power!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.

BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled