Hi everyone! Thanks for stopping by! We wanna keep this place a fun, peaceful, and friendly place. Where we can come and talk about the TMNT and everything else we enjoy.
However, to keep this place enjoyable for everyone there must be a few rules and guidelines.RULES
1. No similiar nicknames will be allowed. For example, Fugitoid is taken so Fugit0id or Fug1toid is not allowed. Adding numbers to the beginning or the end of a nickname is not allowed either. For example, Michaelangelo is taken so Michaelangelo1984 or 56Michaelangelo is not allowed. Overall, nicknames can be rejected by TMNT-L Forums staff.
2. No bashing other forum members.
3. No posting of offensive topics and/or images. This includes the image you use for your avatar, and image(s) you use in your signature.
4. No bashing other forums and web pages. There is no contest of who is the best and who is the worst. If you got a problem with another forum or website, don't bring it here.
5. No swearing. Remember this is a TMNT-oriented board so there's a very good possibility of young members. However, there is a word filter in effect, so most common swears will be censored. But not everything will be caught.
6. No topic flooding/spamming. Topic flooding/spamming is multiple posts in a row from the same user. However, two posts in a row from the same user as usually not considered topic flooding/spamming. Topic flooding/spamming is also putting up useless posts in order to increase your post count.
7. No topic bumping. This is similiar to topic flooding/spamming. Topic bumping is a user or users posting in a topic just to keep it at the top of the topic list within a forum. If you feel that a topic is worthy of staying at the top, please contact a Moderator for the forum to make the topic Sticky.
8. No topicjacking/threadjacking. Topicjacking/threadjacking is trying to take over a topic from the original poster or trying to start another topic within one already in progress.
10. No private message spamming.
11. No holding of nicks. Please only register a nick if you plan to use it. Nicks unactivated within two weeks will be deleted. If you have made your account active, you must sign in at least once within your first month or the account will be removed from TMNT-L.
12. No Politics or Religious topics. Everyone has the rights in what they believe in, which could turn any topic into a high debate which may bring up hurt feelings and fights. People of all Religions and Political parties are welcome here, though let's leave these hot topics for forums, private messages and social media websites which are centered on those topics.
***** Spammers will be deleted and all links removed without any warning. *****
If you break one of the above rules, except for the first rule, the following are the possible consequences:
- Decreased post count
- Loss of avatar and/or signature privileges
- Temporary/Permanent Ban
In the end, what is considered an offense and the final consequences is always determined by TMNT-L Forums staff.GUIDELINES
1. Please don't post your personal information (real names, phone numbers, etc.) on the public forums. In this day in age of identity theft and privacy concerns, it's just not a good idea. If you choose to post your personal information, the TMNT-L Forums staff (the Administrator and the Moderators) cannot be held responsible for the effects of you posting your personal information. If you need to share personal information with other members, sending a private message is a good alternative. However, even private messaging isn't recommended. Please remember everything in your posts and in your private messages is stored in a database. And while every precaution is taken to protect this database and the information contained within it, the TMNT-L Forums staff cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to that information being compromised.
2. Please don't start another topic about one already in progress. Please check to see if there is already a topic you want to post about on the first two pages of the forum. Starting multiple topics on the same subject is bad form too.
3. Please don't post using all capitals (eg. LISTEN TO ME BECAUSE I AM SHOUTING!), but one or two sentences is usually okay in the right context/mood.
4. Please don't use leet/hax0r speak (eg. y0u R l@m3, I ownz j00!), it causes cancer.
5. Please don't use alternating lowercase and uppercase text. (eg. HeLLo, mY nAMe is FOrrEsT gUMp.)
6. Please take it easy on the letter coloring. Yes it's fun, but reading something like this
causes... you guessed it... cancer. Don't do it.
7. Custom avatars are allowed. You can choose one from the built-in avatars, link an avatar from another website or upload an avatar. Linked avatars from another website will be automatically resized to 100 pixels by 100 pixels, so if your avatar isn't already 100 by 100 it is probably going to look weird.
8. Placing images in posts and signatures is allowed. But if the image is larger than 640 pixels in width it will be automatically resized. This is so the image will not disrupt the layout of the page. You can also attach files to your posts. Each attachment can be up to 1MB for a total of 4MB or 8 attachments, which ever comes first. TMNT-L CreditsAdmin:
KlorkTMNT-L Honored Guests:
Khary RandolphTMNT-L Reviewers:
Original Series: TurtleNinja
Next Mutation: Kazari
4Kids: Michaelangelo and Raphael
(Info on how to become a TMNT-L Reviewer click here
And a big thanks to everyone who takes part in our weekly activities, events and many other topics!
Now that's out of the way, please enjoy your stay here on TMNT-L Forums. Myself and rest of the staff of TMNT-L Forums will do our best to make your experience a pleasurable one.