TMNT-L Forums
May 24, 2018, 04:05:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 107 TMNT facts  (Read 1381 times)
Michaelangelo
Battle Nexus Champion
TMNT-L Mod Squad+
Leonardo

Never pay full price for a late pizza

iveyangelo IveyAngelo IveyAngelo
« on: December 08, 2015, 04:44:44 AM »

Okay... so not all the facts are 100% right...  if you know the information you can really catch where this guy is off... esp the Venus De'Milo line near the end... "Fact Venus was there for the entire series of the Next Mutation she did not disappear half way through"   Though there is a lot of good facts in this video which is why I'm sharing it. 

! No longer available

ResidentEvil7
Warned
Bishop

I fight for truth, justice, honor, and leadership

Ninja Turtles 25 Years
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2015, 11:50:18 PM »

He forgot to mention that in the 87 series, there would be voice bloopers constantly.  He forgot to mention that Eastman played a cameo role in the first movie.  He forgot to mention about Carter joining the Turtles.  He forgot about Shredder and Krang being replaced by alien warlord Dregg in the last 2 seasons.  He didn't mention the 09 Shell-Ebration Tour, which I took a one time part in during the Chicago Tour stop.  So this young guy needs to do a little more homework, because there's way more than just 107 facts.  But for a young Millennial I think 107 facts found is pretty good, considering some of those facts are news to me.

Michaelangelo
Battle Nexus Champion
TMNT-L Mod Squad+
Leonardo

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2015, 12:00:53 AM »

well it seems to be a theme, they got other things with only 107 facts.  I don't know why they stop at 107, but really there's so many facts that no one could make a video with every fact in it.  It's still a fun video Happy/Smile

Jukka
Rank Soldier

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2015, 06:27:28 AM »

What errors are there in the video?

Also I'm curious if anyone could help me, as I'd like to make a video too about some TMNT facts. But based solely on the Original Cartoon.
Can someone point me anywhere that might have some interesting trivia or facts about the toon? Or help create a list? Happy/Smile
Michaelangelo
Battle Nexus Champion
TMNT-L Mod Squad+
Leonardo

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2015, 10:55:54 AM »

don't really wanna go through the 24 minute video searching for all the stuff wrong, there wasn't much but a few things...  I may have remembered more if asked back when I originally shared the video....

I will say that the biggest thing wrong was the Venus thing, saying she was taken out for half the season, when she was there for the entire series. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.

BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled