TMNT-L Forums
May 24, 2018, 04:06:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Would you buy it?
YES!  I'd preorder!
Yes! Even though I already own the series!
Yes! I really want this series!
I'd get it as a gift
I don't want it.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 4Kids TMNT DVD Box set? Do you want it?  (Read 872 times)
Michaelangelo
Battle Nexus Champion
TMNT-L Mod Squad+
Leonardo

Never pay full price for a late pizza

iveyangelo IveyAngelo IveyAngelo
« on: December 30, 2015, 03:57:50 AM »

Hey everyone,

Fellow fans have put together a petition to Nickelodeon to try and get a box set for the 4Kids TMNT series.  They're only asking for 200 people to sign, I think we need more than that!  So if you're up for a box set, please feel free to join in and sign the petition:

Click here to sign the petition

Even though I already own most of the series on DVD - I would LOVE a box set to have the series in order and the last season that was never released in the US.

Kamehane
Foot Tech Ninja

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2016, 01:24:08 AM »

I would really just like to see them bother to give EVERY TMNT show a box set; fix the original set so that it's in order AND has all of the episodes included, do a 2K3 show box, one (eventually) for the 2014 show, and even a proper movie set. "Proper" meaning that we finally get trailers AND outtakes, bloopers and set pics.

I picked "Gift" in the poll simply because I'd actually be willing to buy extra copies of good sets. And I'd do it for ALL of the sets I mentioned.

I'm a Raphael girl at heart, but Mikey has taught me more about myself than all his brothers combined; I feel blessed to meet others who've been just as touched by these brothers as I have. Embarassed  (And speaking of enjoying them, feel free to join me on TMNT - The Beginning ( http://tmntthebeginning.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showforum=3 )! I'm privileged to be Splinter, April AND now (temporary) Raphael over there!)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.

BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled