TMNT-L Forums
May 26, 2018, 10:08:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TMNT 199? Calendar  (Read 537 times)
f1humlam
Rank Soldier

« on: February 10, 2018, 02:07:15 AM »

I am 32 now, but I distinctly remember having a calendar in the mid 90's that had very life like drawings of the tmnt. They were more realistic than the cartoon at the time and I remember drawing the pictures on regular paper as an imitation drawing when I was younger. I was just curious if anyone remembers or has that calendar. I sincerely wish I could remember who the calendar was made by and what the actual pictures were. I just know that it was mid to late 1990s.
Michaelangelo
Battle Nexus Champion
TMNT-L Mod Squad+
Leonardo

Never pay full price for a late pizza

iveyangelo IveyAngelo IveyAngelo
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2018, 03:04:32 AM »

There was three calendars in the early 90's done by the Mirage artist, the turtles all wore red masks.

In 1997 or 1998 there was a Next Mutation Calendar, it had pictures with the live action costumes all five Turtles... but I don't think this was a US release.  Not sure what country that was for. 

f1humlam
Rank Soldier

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2018, 01:24:26 AM »

I remember it being kind of dark and the characters were very life like. It is bugging the crap out of me. Kind of wonder if my parents have it laying around somewhere still. It was 1994-96. Somewhere in those years.
f1humlam
Rank Soldier

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2018, 01:48:26 AM »

I think this is it. I remember the splinter with the turtles picture and also Casey Jones with the guy with the hook. It was the 1992 calendar. https://www.etsy.com/listing/509791179/1992-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=1992%20tmnt&ref=sr_gallery-1-15
Michaelangelo
Battle Nexus Champion
TMNT-L Mod Squad+
Leonardo

Never pay full price for a late pizza

iveyangelo IveyAngelo IveyAngelo
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2018, 01:54:14 AM »

That is one of the Mirage Calendars.  Got a lot of great artwork in it.  The cover is done by Michael Dooney. 

Shinigami
Foot Soldier

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2018, 12:44:34 AM »

Love I may have to get one.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.