TMNT-L Forums
August 15, 2018, 08:24:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Image Comics finally getting an official end to their story!  (Read 1451 times)
Michaelangelo
Battle Nexus Champion
TMNT-L Mod Squad+
Leonardo

Never pay full price for a late pizza

iveyangelo IveyAngelo IveyAngelo
« on: February 21, 2018, 02:59:03 PM »

I remember in 1997 when the Image comics came out, and the wild ride that we went on till the year 2000 when they stopped publishing.  Reading every issue, and getting to talk with Gary and Frank while they were working on the comic.   It was such a fun story, sadly many did not give it the chance the series deserved.

Now IDW is going to release all of the original issues and include three new issues at the end.  The comic will be in color.  And Gary and Frank are wrapping up the series themselves.  This has been long awaited by most of us that read the comics back in the day.

Here's not just the story, but a short interview with Frank and Gary:
https://io9.gizmodo.com/the-long-unfinished-image-tmnt-comic-is-finally-getting-1823171674

For anyone interested here's a link to the Image Comic Review topics here on TMNT-L:
http://www.tmnt-l.com/index.php/topic,1157.0.html
(3rd post down - was posted by Mindy who was in charge of starting these topics here on the forum)

I highly encourage anyone who's just reading the comics for their first time or who want to talk about the comics... please bring any review topic back to life as there's so much interesting things to talk about in that series..... Don... Raph... Mike and Leo all have their stories going on.  Even Splinter does!  This is so exciting to know it's coming back!!!! 

Shinigami
Foot Soldier

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2018, 09:32:40 PM »

I'm super excited about this. I've only read issues 1 and 3 and have always wanted to buy them rather than pirating them or something.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* Permissions
You can't post new topics.
You can't post replies.
You can't post attachments.
You can't modify your posts.

BBCode Enabled
Smilies Enabled
[img] Enabled
HTML Disabled